26.3.08

Open the blinds...

A first post, as well as a first visit, is a moment of truth
(And dare. Thanks for showing your guts, by showing up on this site-warming event. )

It´s a mirror to reflect yourself.
(Or at least the parts you´d wish to show. )

It is a ´once in a lifetime´ catching moment, that will make you ´it´ or a ´lost little bit´(a.k.a. twit), worthless to ever return to again.
(Who said anything about high standards? )

Having said all that, scaring the ants straight into your pants,
let´s get back to business;

Here I am. C´est moi, oui, it is I. Qui?

The passive observer;
A girl that sees, but has got nothing special to add.
(For all has been done and said before.)

This is my spot, my daily platform.
An archive, locker filled with my views, desires, wishes and dreams.
Or just call it a way to be seen.
(Don´t tell me we don´t all need a little piece of that!)

I´m no ´We-all-come-from-the-same-grain-stick-it-up-your-....´
singer-songwriter type of girl.

Instead, I am a
´I´d wish I was a ´wannabe novelist´, hiding behind a scribbly notepad, trying to perform with or without her mask´ kind-of-person.
(Note to self: Don´t even think people have got the slighest idea what the toot you´re chitty-chatting about.)

Anyhow. I´m véry pleased, even thrilllled, to finally meet you.
I could not be more proud of my own petit hostel, it´s finally open!
Feel more than welcome to stop by at any moment,
make yourself comfy and get chatta-licious.
(Don´t forget to tip generously.- meaning leaving a comment.)

Geen opmerkingen: