28.3.08

Ode to the granny

I like to walk with Grandma,
Her steps are short like mine.
She never says, “Now hurry up!”
She always takes her time.

I like to walk with Grandma.
Her eyes see things like mine do.
Wee pebbles bright, a funny cloud,
Half hidden drop of dew.

Most people have to hurry
They do not stop to see.
I’m so glad I´ve got my Grandma
Unrushed and young like me.

(Also, they just look adorably cute)

Here´s an ode to granny´s all across the Universe

´Beware, old grannies cross here.´ by Hey you!


´Mind the granny...´ by
Shaz&Chris


´Cukunbaba (Great Great Grandmother).´ by
Jacqueline Haener


´Inle Lake Grandmother.´ by
Sam's Exotic Travels


´Crossing 1.´ by
Policarpo corvalan


´Granny Goes to the Woods´ by
*B.G. Lewandowski*


´The Old Lady and the Birds.´by
Soylentgreen 23

Geen opmerkingen: