29.3.08

Close to heart

Coming across some lovely stuff while cruising along at Etsy..



I've always loved Emily's poetry, ain't it darn cute?
The plates were inspired by the idea of the Ancient Romans: birds were the messengers of the Gods, Paloma;s Nest has put her own spin to this tradition- giving these birds the responsibility of carrying these meaningful poems on their backs.


Nouveau Motley truly understands the art of creating great buttons. Inspirational thoughts combined with nice black and white pictures.




I think I've just fallen in love. Go check out this- and other- sweetness over at The small cat club


On the author: Daniela Olszewska holds a BA in Poetry from Columbia College Chicago. Her poetry-related activities include serving on the Editorial Board of Columbia Poetry Review and acting as Editorial Assistant/Intern Coordinator for Switchback Books. Sold over at: Wicked Pen

Including:

Introducing: Jane Doe

I was born in a concrete patch.
I was born with a complex system
of bicycle parts breathing me in
and then out and then in again.

I am the thing with the shiny yellow
saxophone voice. I am the girl
who cubed pomegranate juice;
the girl with a J-shaped pseudonym.

I drink from a zodiac-lidded jug.
My pockets full of special bugs,
my female-shaped hand bones
clutching a note written in red-
orange crayon: Do you like me?
Circle: YES NO

2 opmerkingen:

ROBOTS zei

about music.
www.electronicrobots.blogspot.com

ROBOTS zei

tks. welcome!